Monday, May 14, 2012

My first Mothers Day!

My very first mothers day was a wonderful day! I spent the whole day with my two favorite boys! We had a day full of family BBQ's and bike rides. My mothers day gift was given to me early- I love my bike cart! I take Daws everywhere in it! But Sunday morning my great husband gave me a beautiful card, Dawson let his mommy sleep in and greeted me with a smile!
Being a mother has changed my life and it is really hard sometimes... But that little miracle makes my heart smile everyday. What an amazing gift Heavenly Father blessed me with and he's just the most adorable lil man. I have a very blessed life and my husband works very hard to be a great provider and husband and lets me be a stay at home mommy- something that has been a dream of mine forever.
All in all mothers day was a great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment