Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back At It

So I'm finally back!  My blog had some issues so i had to redo it and start over but all is well now.  Things are going great in life! Tadd and I have been having fun hanging out with family and each other a lot now since he's been home.  This summer was so crazy with his work and he was gone all summer!  I have graduated from Paul Mitchell and am now working at The Judy Shope so if you need anything done give me a ring! I love being able to make my own schedule and love doing what i do.  Tadd is still going strong with Atchley Line Builders and it's truely a blessing to have such a great job that supports us.  We will be going back and forth from Montana to here because of jobs up there but hopefully just for the remainder of the winter.  It's amazing how life changes so fast and trying to keep up with it is an adventure! This time of year is my favorite! I love everthing about it and love the spirit that lingers!
Tia gets to call home for Christmas! (she is tadd's little sister who is serving a mission in St. George Utah).  What an inspiration she is! Her testimony is blessing our family so much and we are so proud of her!
Well now that i am back in the scene i will be better on keeping up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment