Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prego

Oh my oh my. Being prego is not very much fun.  This little one is making me so sick! Heck i don't have morning sickness i have "all dang day long" sickness! Thank goodness for Zofran it at least helps me not puke my guts out all morning, but still feel uneasy.  Especially when driving-- not a good idea!  So i am hoping and praying that i don't have this for the whole pregnancy! I am 9 weeks and my clothes are starting to fit a little snug.  I'm just to the point where i just feel a little flabby but no one can tell.  It's still exciting despite the sickness-  My mom and dad are going to be first time grandparents and tadd's mom and dad will have their fourth grandchild- first one from Tadd, And my mom's parents will be first time great grandparents!  So baby atchley will be a first of a lot of things!! It's kinda of weird to think that there's a little person growing inside me and every once in awhile i kinda have a freak out-- but wow i have been wanting to be a mom for awhile and i think that tadd and i are going to make great parents!  I feel so fortunate that Tadd has such a great job and that we have insurance and that this baby is going to be properly provided for.  its such a blessing.  We are excited for this future that we have coming for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment