Thursday, May 2, 2013

My New Favorite Beauty Products!

Being a Cosmetologist, I love beauty products.  I am willing to try anything to help my hair be healthier or my makeup look better!  I have found some products that I absolutely can NOT live without and thought, why not share the love? Here are some of my FAVORITES!!

                                                               1) Moroccan Oil

 
My hair has loved me ever since I started using this amazing stuff.  My bleached out strands just drink this yummy stuff right up, giving me some strong, smooth, shiny hair.  And the smell is even better!! I put it in when I first get out of the shower, but you can also put it in dry.  On days when I need a little smooth down I run it through my ends and it does its job perfectly! 
 
2) Big Sexy Hair- Powder Play 
 
 
Attention all you "ratters" out there! Your dream product is real!! This powder is perfect for helping your "bumped up" hair to stay in all day without going through a can of aerosol everyday to get it to stay.  All you do is sprinkle some on your roots and softly tousle in and Va Va Voom! Gives you a hold that stays in all day and is re workable for day old hair! My cabinet will always have a bottle of this in it! It also lasts forever! Yay!
 
 
* These products can only be purchased through a licenced Cosmetologist. So hurry to your local hair dresser and get some today!
 
 
Next onto makeup.  I am not the best "makeup artist" but I do like my face to look fresh and even.  My skin is not the best and I try to take care of it the best I can but there are just some things that need to be hidden by makeup.  Foundation is for sure my friend and I WILL NOT be seen out in public without it!  I have the kind I liked, but needed a way to apply it to make my blemishes and HUGE pores be less noticeable........
 
3) Introducing: The Beauty Blender!
 
 
This egg shaped sponge has changed my foundation problems! I read about it in a magazine and thought, why not try it out?  I have LOVED it! It comes in this cute little bag with some cleaner (I also use it for my makeup brushes!).  All you do it dampen it, blot any excess water out and stipple your makeup on with it! Getting it wet beforehand makes it so it doesn't soak up your makeup and waste it.  By stippling it on your face, it helps fill in those pores and cover those annoying zits!  I haven't seen it sold in stores yet, but it's easy to order online!! Just go to beauty blender.com! I love the even coverage I get by using it!
 
4) E.L.F concealer and eye liner
 
I have the darkest circles under my eyes, like seriously, and could never find a concealer that was thick enough to cover without breaking the bank.  This new line of makeup is in stores now (I got mine from Target, but I've seen it in Walmart too) and it's the cheapest makeup on the shelf!! No kidding! The Concealer does the hard job of covering my dark circles and highlighting as well!  I love eyeliner and also hate spending so much money on a small pencil.  It just stinks that you get what you pay for ..... Well not with this one! This eye liner goes on so smooth without tugging on your eyelid! These two products are quality without being so expensive!
 
The End :-)
 
 
 


 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment