Friday, January 14, 2011

Medicine Lake Montana

Tadd and I are now in Medicine Lake Montana- population.... umm not sure but it's not much!  It's even smaller than Ashton if thats believeable!  We left Ashton Wednesday morning at 6:30 a.m and got here at around 6:30- 7:00 pm.  It was a very long drive!  But i was surprised how well i did! I thought i would be miserable and sick the whole way but every time i felt i was getting sick i'd just go to sleep and it all turned out great!  Thursday Tadd and i spent the day together getting our stuff unpacked and then he took me around the small town and showed me everything- it took about 2 min. because the town is only 2 miles wide! haha.  It was fun seeing the surrounding areas and just seeing how different and the same it is from home. The wild life here is amazing! Over 30 head of deer camped out in the football field last night and i even saw a big buck! It's really cool how they just trot around town.  The first night i felt like i was back at my first night at college wanting my mom!  haha but it was all ok and i grew back up after awhile.  Then today (friday)  Tadd headed off to work at 6 am and usually i have no problem going back to sleep but in new places it takes some getting used to so i just stayed up and turned on CMT just like i do back home and cleaned the house up a bit.  I then decided to take my first trek into the "big cities" by myself!  I drove into Plentywood, which is a town similar to Ashton, and did some grocery shopping-- wowzer! It definetly gives Dave's grocery store a run for its money with how expensive it is!  But it was fun to go.  I made a roast dinner for tadd in the crock pot and have started scrapbooking!  i definetly need some improvement on my creativity and some more supplies and soon i will be good to go! It is a fun activity to keep me occupied during the day while i'm alone. Its fun to go back and look at pictures from a couple of years ago.  Just started on Tadd and I's wedding and it makes my heart smile to go back to that wonderful day! 
Well i am almost clear of the first trimester but i have this bad feeling that the sickness will not be leaving with it!  its still crazy to think i have a little over 6 months till we get to meet this little one! And what i'm looking more forward to right now is March when we get to find out if we will have a lot of pink or blue in our future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment