Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Can Hear Your Heart Beat-- The Sound is so Sweet!!

  Today we heard the baby's heart beat!! What an amazing sound that is! It makes it that much more realistic that there is really a baby in there!  Everything is going great and the Doc says that he wishes all his patients were as healthy and low risk as us! Wonderful news!  This little one is so sweet and has caused Tadd and I's hearts to grow.  And the good healthy news eases our minds. 
  We are now one big happy family now! (and by that i mean 9 people under one small roof!) haha Yep, everyone has made it to Medicine Lake.  Tom and Tara, Tuc and Cynthia along with their 3 children Aspyn, Max, and Jett,  and then Tadd and I!  We are all living under one roof until further house arrangements can be made and what was supposed to be a little scary is really not bad at all!! We all have been enjoying each others company.  It's funny because we are all hoping the neighbors don't think that we are polygamists! Sister Tia Atchley has referred to us as trailer trash now! However we live in a very cute little home that suits us in this place.  I worried about missing all my shows that i watch religiously, thank goodness for Internet! Don't worry I have caught back up on the Bachelor.  We have decided to take turns for being in charge of meals and I am a little nervous- first of all because i live with a sister in law who could cook right along with Rachel Ray and second of all because I live with a mother in law who can cook anything!  So wish me luck, (and the partakers of my food) that we will all be well afterward!  I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment