Monday, March 28, 2011

The Hunt For The Perfect Name

What a big decision!! This is proving to be a TON harder than I ever thought it would be!  Of course I have my favorites and names that I wanted to name my future children since before I was even married, but it's a lot harder when you are not the only one naming the little guy!  Tadd has not been a fan of any of the names I have liked and I have not liked any of his!  I used to think that no matter what my future husband said-- I would name my kids the names I wanted... well seeing as how I have a soft spot for the man and that man is also stubborn... I'm in trouble! I am more into both of us loving the perfect name!  Oh I just know I am in for it!  Since that probably will not happen... one of us might have to cave.  Wow this has been occupying my mind since the min the doc said, "It's a boy!"  I am bound and determined to give my little stud the most perfect name and I know that it's out there.. Just wish it would come to me sooner than later! 

However...... Can't wait to meet the little guy- It's going to be the sweetest time of my life!  Here are my very first purchases for him! LOVE HIM!


3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! For a while, I couldn't figure out what I wanted our son's name to be (before we knew it was a boy). I was looking on babycenter and someone posted what they were going to name their son and it just stuck with me! It helps that my husband loves the name, too! At least you have another 20 weeks to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congrats you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the boy they are so much fun we were the same way with names. With Berrik i found his name really earily on in the pregnacy whe we found out he was a boy and ben didn't like it but i suggested it again about 2 weeked before we had him and ben loved it so maybe tadd will change his mind.

    ReplyDelete