Monday, March 14, 2011

What was that?!?

For two weeks I've been feeling this little little baby kicking and moving around! The first time was last week when i was sitting watching t.v and my tummy kept "twitching" The first day was just really light and really just felt like twitches but as the days progressed they got more and more profound. I feel the little one all day but now every night when i am calming down for the night the little one wants attention!  It's amazing!  It wasn't as weird as i thought it would be!  It's so wonderful and i love feeling it!
Tadd's been in Montana for a little bit and so i have had lots and lots of time to myself.  For the two years that we have been married we have been using the "baby" room as a storage room.  So much more convenient than taking all the stuff downstairs- well it was time to clean it out! I didn't realize how much stuff we had accumulated (well how much Tadd had- Hunting, fishing, books etc.)  So i started Saturday morning and it took me 4 hours to get it all out and organized and downstairs! Wow i was tired but it looks great now! The crib and changing table is all cleaned and disinfected and I cant wait to find out what the little one is so that i can start buying stuff to decorate and fill it up!  March 25th is the day and Tadd and I are very excited!  I'll keep you all posted when we find out!!!

1 comment:

  1. We need pictures Lacey! How exciting. You should name the baby Katie, boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete