Saturday, March 26, 2011

IT'S A BOY !!!




Yes that's right it's a boy for the Atchley house hold!  Friday March 25, 2011 I had a doctor's apt. at 11.  I was nervous but mostly just nervous to make sure the baby was healthy and growing strong!  We get there and I go back to the room and get Tadd on the phone since he couldn't be there because of work in Montana.  Fully expecting the lady to say it was a girl... I was completely surprised when she said, "IT'S A BOY!"  I paused for a second and said somewhat surprised-- It's a boy!! Tadd was surprised to! It was very funny! The ultra sound took twice as long as it should have because the little dude would not hold still!  The poor ultra sound lady was having a heck of a time taking the pictures and checking everything because once she'd get him where he needed to be he'd turn and kick and roll! It was so funny and so cute!  Everything was great and he was healthy and growing perfect just like I was hoping and praying for! 
It was amazing how my mind switched from girl to boy.  He is already spoiled and so so so loved! We can't wait for him to get here and change are lives for the better!  I am hoping he looks just like his daddy! I already think he's pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment